What if I’m on a monthly plan?
Subscriptions are billed monthly until cancellation. This means you will be billed automatically every month for the subscription amount until cancellation of the subscription.
What if I’m on an installment plan?
- Our current installment plans are on a payment schedule of $82 a month for 6 months. After you've completed those 6 payments, you will get the following 18 months free, for a total of 2 years' access to your account.
- You can cancel at any time prior to making all 6 payments
- After completing the 6 monthly payments, you will not be billed further but will continue to have access to the resources that fall under your plan
Can I extend my installment plan?
No, there is no option to extend the NURSING.com bundle or 2 Year Plan. If your subscription ends, you will need to re-subscribe.
How do I change plans?
- To switch plans, and depending on when your current billing cycle ends, you will need to cancel your existing plan and then sign up for the plan you'd like to be on
- There is no upgrading, downgrading, or prorating. Any payments made on previous subscriptions cannot be retroactively applied to another subscription.
- Depending on when your current billing cycle ends, we recommend waiting until your current subscription expires prior to signing up for another subscription to avoid potential overlap of access.
Can I pause my account?
No, if you need to temporarily suspend your subscription, you will need to cancel and sign back up when you’re ready.