What if I’m on a monthly plan?
Monthly subscriptions are billed automatically every month, for the subscription amount, until cancellation of the subscription.
What if I’m on an installment plan?
- Our current installment plans are on a payment schedule of $82 a month for 6 months. After you've completed those 6 payments, you will get the following 18 months FREE, giving you a total of 2 years of access.
- You can cancel at any time prior to making all 6 payments.
- After completing the 6 monthly payments, you will not be billed further but will continue to have access to the resources for your plan.
Can I extend my installment plan?
No. At this time, there is no option to extend the NURSING.com bundle or 2 Year Plan. If your subscription ends, you will need to re-subscribe.
How do I change plans?
- To change plans, and depending on when your current billing cycle ends, you will need to cancel your existing plan, then sign up for the plan you'd like.
- There is no upgrading, downgrading, or prorating. Any payments made on previous subscriptions cannot be retroactively applied to another subscription.
- Depending on when your current billing cycle ends, we recommend waiting until your current subscription expires, before signing up for another subscription to avoid potential overlap of access.
Can I pause my account?
No. If you need to temporarily suspend your subscription, you will need to cancel and sign back up when you’re ready.