Can I use the NURSING.com while I am still in school?
Tools available in NURSING.com:
- We will help you learn how to break down test questions with our Test Taking Course (This will help on the NCLEX® as well as for school exams)
- Huge question bank of NCLEX® style practice questions (You can sort by category allowing you to study specific material for exams)
- Lectures by topic organized into courses
- Cheatsheets available for most topics
- Mnemonics to help remember all the information
How to Use NURSING.com While in School:
At the beginning of a semester, use the Study Plan feature to locate lessons that apply to what you will be learning in class and add them to your Study Plan! You can even search by concept if you're in a concept based program!
Before Class: Review the video or audio lesson, on the topics you'll be learning in class, as well as review the outline, cheatsheets and pathocharts
During Class: Take Notes! Anything that doesn't make sense to you, ASK QUESTIONS!
After Class: Review the lessons again and take the practice questions. Make any further notes your professor wants you to know on your cheatsheets or pathocharts. If you need further clarification, review that lesson in your textbook, ask your professor, or ask your peers for help. If you have a subscription, you can also post your questions in our private Facebook Group, too!
Before the Test: Review the lessons again and take the practice questions, then review the rationales. Also, find a buddy and teach that topic to them to see if you really understand the subject well enough to teach it to others.
10 Steps to Note Taking
What Our Users Are Saying About NURSING.com While in School