How do I use NURSING.com to help me prepare for the NCLEX®?
If you're wondering where to get started or how to use NURSING.com to prepare for your NCLEX®, here's how to use our CRUSH IT Method in your studies:
CRUSH IT Method:
Create a Quiz
Single out areas of weakness
Hone in on weak areas for quizzing
Identify test taking traps
Here's a breakdown of how to implement those steps in more detail:
- Start by reviewing the Test Taking Course FIRST
- Take about 200 Nursing Practice Questions (NPQ) using the "Select All" to select all the Categories
- Review every quiz you take
- Refer to the Related Lessons if needed when reviewing your quizzes
- View your Practice Questions Dashboard to identify your areas of weakness (any Category not between 55%-60%)
- Take 50 practice questions in each of your areas of weakness by selecting the specific Categories in your "Create Quiz" tab
- Identify any test taking traps you may have fallen into when reviewing your quizzes
- Once you are confidently scoring between 55%-60% in all Categories, take a SIMCLEX®
- Review SIMCLEX® results
Remember, every student is different in what they need and where they should focus - spend time in the areas you need to the most.
And, if you have any questions at all, just send a message your Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they would be super excited to help you out!